Getting your game one…one green energy smoothie at a time
Here’s the deal:
A lot of us want to look and feel better about our bodies.
The problem is:
We’re looking for it in all the wrong places like hours in the gym or hitting the road.
But there’s a better way of getting there:
And it all starts with great NutriBullet Recipes For Energy that give you all the nutrients you need. I’m talking about green smoothies.
I suck at eating my 5 a day. Hands up if you can relate?
So to make things easier I just blend it all up with my NutriBullet and enjoy a satisfying and nourishing meal replacement drink.
NutriBullet blenders can whip up some mean green smoothies that thrive on providing you with long lasting energy throughout the day.
Essentially, if you combine the right mix of fruits, veggies and greens and pop that into your NutriBullet, it becomes a powerhouse boost for your body. Some of the most awesome benefits include:
- Weight Loss
- Mood Enhancement
- Detox and Cleanse
- Immune Support and Booster
- Massive Chunk or RDA vitamins, minerals and antioxidants in one shot
- ENERGY THAT LASTS
- Happy Cells
When Is The Best Time To Drink Green Smoothies?
Well actually they’re pretty great any time of the day, but I prefer to drink mine in the AM for breakfast, which is when our bodies tend to focus on releasing toxins and cleansing itself.
Human bodies, by the way, respond best to living and easily digestible foods in the morning. This means you’re better off eating uncooked foods in order to help your body with its digestive process and also fuel up.
Frequently Asked Questions About Green Smoothies
What Does A Green Smoothie Taste Like?
I know most of you are pulling weird faces at the mere mention of the name “green”, and yes, if you don’t prep it the right way, it will be disgusting! If you’re used to overly sweet foods in general, it will take some time getting used to. The rule is baby steps. Start with 20% veggies and 80% fruit until you reach a point where you can manage a 50/50 balance.
Will Green Smoothies Be Chunky?
This depends on your blender, and it’s the reason why I so avidly recommend NutriBullet blenders.
NutriBullet Recipe Basics
There are a couple of things that you need to understand about your NutriBullet and what ingredients you can use to get optimal results. Let me elaborate…
- Most NutriBullet Recipes (as found in the Pocket Nutritionist Booklet) are based on large cup size, which is 900ml. This is way too much for a single serve smoothie, but luckily converting the recipes is relatively easy.
- You DO NOT need to stick to the exact measurements of the recipe, except for following the guideline of filling to the max fill line with whatever liquid you’re using.
- YES, NutriBullet Recipes ARE versatile, so just go ahead and make them in your Ninja Professional if you don’t own a NutriBullet.
- Substitutions are fun and a great way to get you into the game. If you like the overall look but gag just thinking about that one specific ingredient, just mix things up and replace it with something else.
- Always cut up your foods in cubes small enough to easily fit into the cup, you really don’t need a fine chop.
- Add leafy items FIRST, followed by fruits and veggies and then grains or nuts. Liquids go in last, on top of the other ingredients.
- Although nuts and seeds are a great source of healthy fats, some (seemingly obvious) seeds and not DO NOT BELONG in your NutriBullet, or any smoothie for that matter. Apple seeds, apricot pits, cherry pits, peach pits and plum pits are no-no’s.
- For liquids (as a substitute to water) you can try using milk, coconut water, coconut milk, almond milk, rice milk, and soy milk or fruit juice.
NutriBullet Recipes For Energy
Since the variety of combinations is virtually endless, I’m not going to bore you with too much detail on how to make specific drinks. Feel free to head on over to their website and check out the massive collection of over 600 recipes you can try. Here’s the link https://www.nutriliving.com/recipes/energy
Video for NutriBullet Recipes For Energy
- The Best Disposable Razor – How To Stay Looking Sharp In The Workplace - March 11, 2022
- The Ninja Professional NJ600 – Your Ticket To The Best Smoothies Ever! - February 27, 2022
- Oster Reverse Crush Counterforms Blender – Here’s Why Its Magic - February 26, 2022