Last Updated on
Your insider’s guide to the NutriBullet blenders with the good, the better and the amazing all en-tow, read the NutriBullet Reviews now!
Here’s the deal:
I’ve used my NutriBullet every day for the last year, and I’ve also tried them all. This means I have the experience to tell you all about how they work and what you need to know about the system.
NutriBullet blenders are the big brothers of the well-known Magic Bullet blender. Given the Magic Bullet’s smaller size and capacity, the NutriBullet blenders are the perfect answer to the demand for more blending power. You will need to read NutriBullet Pro Reviews for making a sound investment.
The NutriBullet family consists of 3 players:
- NutriBullet 600
- NutriBullet 900
- NutriBullet RX
Let me elaborate on each of them
The NutriBullet Pro Reviews
- It operates with relatively low noise levels
- It has some great strength to the motor
- It’s suitable for most uses
- It’s the cheapest of the 3 NutriBullet blenders
- The 600 watt motor isn’t as powerful as the other two NutriBullet blenders’ motors
- You can’t crush ice with the 600 and ice isn’t going to sit well with this model either
- It has only 1 extractor blade
The entry level model NutriBullet is overall a good performer for a good price, and it’s definitely an upgrade from the Magic Bullet to say the least.
It’s one of the strongest single serve blenders out there and it delivers great results compared to the price you pay for it.
NutriBullet Pro 900
- As a step up from the lack of blending and pureeing performance that the NutriBullet 600 lacked, the Pro 900 is a great game changer. The higher strength 900 watt motor with its higher RPM’s really improves the blender’s ability to obtain a smoother consistency.
The NutriBullet 900 also comes with 2 extractor blades, which gives you more power than the 600 watt did.
- I had a leakage issue with my first NutriBullet 900 model, but the manufacturers gladly replaced the faulty model and sent me a brand spanking new one.
- If you think you’ll be able to crush ice effortlessly and effectively with the 900, you’re sadly mistaken, but then again, the NutriBullet blenders weren’t really designed with this function in mind.
The NutriBullet 900 is the most popular model in the series and the review ratings depict the overall customer satisfaction with this blender.
I love it for its versatility and the high strength motor actually comes to play with other top end blenders. I would rate this as one of the best bang for your buck purchases thanks to its compact size, ease of use and reliability.
- Stepping in with a powerful 1700 watt motor, the RX is in the league of the high-enders like the Vitamix 5200 blenders.
- It’s stronger, meaner and more efficient than any of the other NutriBullet blenders and the added built-in heater the RX comes with means you’ll finally be able to create warm drinks and soups with your NutriBullet.
- It lets you know that it’s running, I mean it’s a lot louder than any of the other NutriBullet blenders and the pre-programmed feature stinks. I want to be in control of how much blending goes down, and the ‘hands-free’ experience didn’t exactly do it for me.
- It’s a lot more expensive that the 600 and 900
- The overall design just doesn’t really make sense compared to the powerful motor it comes with
If you’re keen on a hands-free high speed, single use blender that comes with pre-set programs, the NutriBullet RX is great. My emotions are more than a little mixed over this blender, and personally, it’s just not my cup of tea.
What is the best NutriBullet Blender?
By far the Pro 900!
The Similarities of the 3 NutriBullet Blenders
The NutriBullet 600, Pro 900 and RX all have the following in common:
- They’re easy to operate
- They all have powerful blades
- They’re all versatile
- They’re all easy to clean
- They’re all leak proof
- They’re all made with durable materials
The Differences of the 3 NutriBullet Blenders
While they might boast the same qualities in some aspects, there’s a lot that sets the NutriBullet 600, Pro 900 and RX apart:
The NutriBullet 600 comes with a 600 watt motor that can do 20,000 rotations per minute.
The NutriBullet Pro 900 comes with a 900 watt motor that can do 25,000 rotations per minute.
The NutriBullet RX comes with a 1700 watt motor than can do 30,000 rotations per minute.
The NutriBullet 600 has a 24-ounce capacity.
The NutriBullet Pro 900 has a 32-ounce capacity.
The NutriBullet RX has a 45-ounce capacity
The NutriBullet 600 is a 12 piece set that includes a power base, a 24 ounce jar, an 18 ounce handled jar, an 18 ounce un-handled jar
1 milling blade, 1 extractor blade, 1 handled lip rind, 2 un-handled lip rings, 2 re-sealable lids, a user guide and recipe book and a pocket nutritionist.
The NutriBullet Pro 900 is a 15 piece set that comes with a power base, 2 extractor blades, 1 flip top to go lid, one 32 ounce jar, two 24 ounce jars, one 18 ounce jar, 1 handled lip ring, 1 regular lip ring, 2 re-sealable lids, a user manual and cookbook, a pocket guide and a recipe book.
The NutriBullet RX is a 10 piece set that comes with a high torque motor base, one 45 ounce oversized handed jar, one 30 ounce short handled jar, 1 “SouperBlast” pitcher with a 2 piece lid, 1 extractor blade, 1 comfort lip ring, 1 stay-fresh lid, 1 regular lip ring, a blade removal tool, a user guide and a recipe book.
Although the prices fluctuate, generally speaking, the NutriBullet 600 is the entry model, so it’s the cheapest of the lot. The Pro 900 will cost about $40 more than the 600 and the RX will check out at about $70 more than the Pro 900.
I like and stick to my NutriBullet Pro 900 because it’s stronger and the hands-free mode of the RX is a pain in my ass. It’s one of the best, most reliable and hardworking blenders out there that didn’t let me choke on its price, and I’m definitely not planning of getting rid of it anytime soon!
Make sure to check back in with me again soon to see what I have to say about the NutriBullet Food Processor (yes, I’ll dive deep into the Magic Bullet here) before I tackle the topic of NutriBullet costs.
Video for NutriBullet Pro Reviews
This is what I believe in – Physical fitness is not only one of the most important keys to a healthy body, it is the basis of dynamic and creative intellectual activity.