The Ninja Professional NJ600 – Your Ticket To The Best Smoothies Ever!
All the info you want and need on the Ninja Professional nj600 Blender
Correct me if I’m wrong:
A proper blender (I’m talking 1000 Watts and up) isn’t going to cost you anything under 100 bucks these days.
Steer in the direction of top blender brands like Vitamix and Blendtec, and things soar above the $300 mark within minutes.
Here’s the AHA moment…
Smashing everything I thought I knew about price vs performance is the Ninja Professional series blender. Why? It’ll cost you just under an impressive $79!
If you’re looking for a great blender to satisfy the demands of a large family and you need serious power, the Ninja Professional NJ600 is the perfect option.
Sure, there’s the 1 year-only product warranty issue, but it’s STILL a bargain!
What Makes the Ninja Professional NJ600 Special?
It’s big. It’s strong. And it’s large enough to blend smoothies for a big family of 5 or more.
The whopper 72 ounce jug is what gives this blender its capacity, and it boasts 3 rows of stainless steel blades that work extra hard at blending to a fine consistency.
Enough with the praise, Let me tell you about how it performs.
Ninja Professional NJ600 Review
Width: 7.5 inches
Height: 16 inches
- Comes with a 1000 Watt motor
- Comes with a 72 ounce BPA-free jug
- Comes with 6 stainless steel cutting blades
- The pitcher, lid and blades are all dishwasher safe
- The lid comes with a pouring spout
The Good (Pros)
- I love the large pitcher that’s great for making smoothies in bulk
- It comes with some awesome safety features
- The motor is really powerful
- It’s a great alternative to the top-end blenders
- For time-saving purposes, the lid with its pour spout is real handy
- It does a lot including ice crushing and peanut pulverizing
The Bad (Cons)
- Putting the pitcher into the base and the lid into the pitcher is a schlep because it only fits in one way
- The 1 year product guarantee isn’t fantastic
- Vegetables – it’s not going to chop it evenly
- The plastic gear isn’t very durable for the long run
- There’s no opening in the lid to add extra ingredients mid-blending
- The larger pitcher demands more storage space on a kitchen top
The Ninja Professional NJ600 Performance Notes
The NJ600 only comes with three speeds; low, medium and high.
It also has an easy to use pulse action, although there’s a lot of trial and error that goes into figuring out what setting works best for smoothies etc.
To take some of the guesswork out of the process, the Ninja Professional does come with a handy little instruction manual, and once you get the hang of things; it’s a fun blender to use!
I honestly enjoyed how the NJ600 performed at the tasks I had loaded it with, and the fact that it produced the same consistency time after time just sealed the deal for me.
What Can You Make With the Ninja Professional?
Since it comes with 6 blades, the NJ600 will tackle just about any food processing tasks, except for dough, unless off course you want to add stress to the motor and risk it burning out.
From crushed ice to fruit & veggie smoothies and salsas, the Ninja Professional is a very versatile blender that’s going to help you out a lot in the kitchen in general.
How It Cleans Up
Cleaning up the Ninja Professional is simple and straightforward. Fill the pitcher halfway and pulse for 30 seconds before giving it a good rinse.
Off course you CAN take the blade out to give it a proper hand-wash or just chug it in the dishwasher for convenience sake.
What Others Are Saying
With over 2,500 reviews on Amazon, most of them good ones, it seems like consumers loved their Ninja Professional NJ600.
They loved the powerful 1000 Watt motor, the fact that it was able to easily chop veggies with the 6 blades inside, essentially the Ninja Professional eliminated the need to go out and buy a separate food processor.
A lot of people reported that this blender is NOT ideal for green smoothies, because it doesn’t chop leafy greens like kale to the consistency you need it to be.
Long term concerns include issues like the plastic materials used in construction, but I’ve already pointed that out to you as well.
The price puts this blender in a class of its own, and one that cannot be beat by its contenders. 1000 Watts of power, 6 blades, a huge pitcher and very good performance, all for just $79 isn’t often seen or heard of.
Buy the Ninja Professional with confidence if you’re serious about fruit smoothies and protein drinks, I promise you it’s going to rock at the job, and you won’t ever look back!
And that my friends were my final words for now. From the best personal blenders to my experience with the Magic Bullet NutriBullet NBR-12, we’ve covered a lot together.
It’s been a joy sharing my experiences and opinions with you, and if I happen to stumble upon some other great health-and-fitness products that are worthwhile blabbing about, be sure that I’ll be sharing my thoughts right here.
Stay healthy. Stay Fit. Grab a smoothie and enjoy the ride!
Video for The Ninja Professional NJ600
- The Best Disposable Razor – How To Stay Looking Sharp In The Workplace - March 11, 2022
- The Ninja Professional NJ600 – Your Ticket To The Best Smoothies Ever! - February 27, 2022
- Oster Reverse Crush Counterforms Blender – Here’s Why Its Magic - February 26, 2022
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!