The Magic Bullet NutriBullet 12-Piece High-Speed Blender/Mixer System Review
Here’s how it’ll help you lead a healthier life at a great price!
You might remember that I talked about how the best personal blender can help you get your health on track right? I also talked about the most popular blenders out there which gave you a taste of what’s available to you.
I’m all for NutriBullet blenders. They’re affordable and they get the job done every time.
Today I want to focus on the Magic Bullet NutriBullet 12-Piece High-Speed Blender & Mixer System. I know the name sounds like a mouth full, but its capabilities require an exaggerated name.
Let’s get straight to business shall we?
My Review of the Magic Bullet NutriBullet 12-Piece High-Speed Blender/Mixer System
This 12 piece NutriBullet blender set works best for pulverizing and blending fruits, veggies and yes, protein shakes. Its powerful 600Watt motor with high toque power means it effortlessly takes care of blending foods to the smoothest consistency.
What’s inside the box?
The multi-system package includes the following:
- 1 x 600Watt Power Base
- 1 x Tall Cup
- 2 x Short Cups
- 1 x Flat Blade
- 1 x Emulsifying Blade
- 2 x Re-Sealable Lids
- 1 x Pocket Nutritionist
- 1 x Owner’s Manual with Recipes
Why is the Magic Bullet NutriBullet Special?
The NBR-12 stands out thanks to its more individualized container system. The different cups mean less washing up between smoothie making sessions. You also don’t need to pour your drink into a cup just for drinking, you’ll use the same cup that you blended your drink in to enjoy it after it’s done.
What’s also great about the Magic Bullet NutriBullet is the fact that you have variety when it comes to cup sizes and then there’s the fact that it comes with 2 blades, instead of just one like many of the other models.
The Good (Pros)
- It’s a great little high-speed blending system that takes care of pulp as to achieve the smoothest consistency while still maintaining the goodness of whole, fresh ingredients, peel and pips en-tow.
- It easily grinds flax seeds or coffee beans
- It’s super affordable considering its abilities
- Cleanup is dreamy and couldn’t be easier, unlike the major hassle that most other juicers call for after the work is done
- It comes with a bunch of healthy and very handy recipes to get you into the game
The Bad (Cons)
- If you accidentally fill the liquid line above the max level or don’t screw it on 100%, it can and WILL leak
- Obviously the unit will break if the cup leaks due to water damage
- The Magic Bullet NutriBullet will not crush ice, but feel free to add frozen fruits to your mix to create iced smoothies
NutriBullet NBR-12 VS the NutriBullet Pro 900 Series
Both made by the same manufacturer, Magic Bullet, the NBR-12 and the Pro 900 might look like the same deal at first glance.
Well it’s not.
The Pro 900 Series comes with a 900Watt motor, as opposed to the 600Watt motor of the NBR-12.
Also, the Pro series comes as a 15 piece set, and not just a 12 piece set. The Pro series also comes with a Colossal Cup with a Flip-Top To-Go Lid.
Essentially it boils down to more items for more price. They both still only come with a 1 year warranty.
Anyway, let’s get back on track here.
Magic Bullet NutriBullet NBR-12 Specs:
Wattage Output: 600 Watts
Number of Speeds: 1
Capacity (volume): 3 Cups
Appliance Capabilities: Shredder, Blends, Grinds, Chops
Material: Plastic (BPA-Free)
Care and Cleaning: Dishwasher Safe Parts
Base Dimensions: 5.375″ Diameter x 8″ Height
Weight: 3.6 pounds
I’m a busy guy that’s always on the move, which is why this little $80 gadget is all I suspected it would be, and much more!
Here’s what Magic Bullet (the manufacturer) has to say about the NutriBullet blenders.
Nutrition Extraction is the mechanism the NutriBullet uses to break down fruits, vegetables, nuts, seeds, and other plant foods down to their most absorbable state. Unlike juicers and blenders, NutriBullet nutrition extractors break down the cell walls of fibrous plant foods, releasing important vitamins and minerals contained within.
What I love most about my Magic Bullet NutriBullet 12-Piece High-Speed Blender/Mixer System:
- It was built with durability in mind
- It has a smart, minimalist design
- The interchangeable cups can be used for serving or storage purposes
- The motor runs a lot quieter than I expected it would
- The milling blade is great for grinding purposes while the extractor blade is perfect for making smoothies
- It’s small and cleans up like a dream
What Others Say About the NutriBullet 12-Piece High-Speed Blender/Mixer System
Look, most customers are exceptionally pleased with their bullet blender. Most class it as a “best bang for their buck” and praise the fact that the NBR-12 effortlessly takes care of blending all their ingredients to a perfect consistency.
There’s a flip side too. Some people complain about mostly user error inflicted problems (a.k.a leakage), and some people got a dud, but NutriBullet happily replaced any faulty models.
Remember that I’ve shown you the Pros and Cons of the Magic Bullet NutriBullet so don’t just ignore those facts. Think about it, compare the NBR-12 to the other NutriBullet models out there and weigh up the deciding factors against each other.
Personally, I found that the NBR-12 is the best blender/mixer system for its price and finding something else with its capabilities at this great price ($80) almost seems impossible.
That’s all I have to say for today, but please check back in with me soon again to see what my thoughts are on The Hamilton Beach 56206 Smoothie Smart Blender. I’ve also got some great info coming up on the Oster Reverse Crush Counterforms Blender as well as the Ninja Professional nj600!
Video for The Magic Bullet NutriBullet 12-Piece High-Speed Blender/Mixer System Review
- The Best Disposable Razor – How To Stay Looking Sharp In The Workplace - March 11, 2022
- The Ninja Professional NJ600 – Your Ticket To The Best Smoothies Ever! - February 27, 2022
- Oster Reverse Crush Counterforms Blender – Here’s Why Its Magic - February 26, 2022
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!