Last Updated on
Read this now if you’re still not sure what the best gifts for hunters are!
Here’s the deal:
I started out Gift Ideas for Hunters, but since there are so many more awesome gift ideas for the hunters, I’m just going to throw a bunch in here as well so I know that you’re good to go.
Hunters need gear that spans across different weather, animal and climatic environments, which is why the sky is the limit when it comes to getting best gifts for hunters.
There isn’t really a lot of small talk that I can make, so let’s just shoot on through and get to the point already…
5 of the Best Gifts for Hunters
A Lunchbox Camo Cooler like: Igloo RealTree Gripper 18 Can Softside Bag
Go ahead and give the hunter a tool that signifies adventure, like a great camo cooler. I kid you not; objects like this bring serious meaning and might just inspire him to go find himself out in the field. It’s just like women who feel they need to hit the town one they have their stiletto’s on! Anyway, this camo cooler is perfect for sarmies, snacks and ice cold drinks to keep him fueled up while he’s exploring the great outdoors.
- The camouflage pattern looks pretty awesome
- It’s convenient and will hold up to 18 cans
- The soft design offers a comfortable grip and comes with an adjustable strap
- It’s a bit smaller than you would expect an 18 can cooler to be
A Pop-Up Blind like: Primos Hunting The Club Ground Blind
For a hunter to get as close to his target as possible, he needs to be as discreet as possible, and a pop-up blind can do just that, get him as close to trials and natural funnels with the perfect cover. The best hunters always appreciate a great pop-up, and The Club Ground Blind by Primos is a great pick. It has a versatile camo pattern and since it’s sized for 2 hunters, it’s nice and roomy!
- It features DuraMatte™ HD Fabric that’s soft, quiet and low sheen for perfect blending into the natural environment
- It comes with SS Hook™ Blind Windows and Max-View Window Openings for more shooting flexibility
- The Brush Deception™ allow you to easily stack sticks, branches and leaves on the rood and the light/scent base flaps are a handy addition
- The rods won’t hold the blind in place if the wind starts pumping out there
- The zippered and Velcro windows make A LOT of noise when you open them
A Rifle Scope like: Vortex Crossfire II 4 – 12x50mm AO Riflescope
Look: you’re going to have to make sure your hunter doesn’t already own a high quality scope before you consider this option. Many deer and elk hunters however rely on cheap or outdated scopes, and I can assure you that they would love a more modern replacement. The Vortex Crossfire II 4 is a great modern scope that won’t fog up at all the wrong times and it delivers clearer, brighter and more accurate imaging. I love that the Crossfire II brings you better performance at a better price.
- It has fully multi-coated lenses for superior light transmission with low reflection
- It’s waterproof and fog-proof with the premium aircraft-grade aluminum construction with an anodized, low-glare finish
- It features adjustable objective lenses for fine tuning and a fast-focus eyepiece for quick and easy reticle focusing.
- It requires extensive turret adjustment
A Hunting Jacket like: Sitka Gear Fanatic Jacket
The best go-to hunting jackets are waterproof (or at least resistant), lightweight and made from rugged yet quiet fabrics. The Sitka Gear Fanatic Jacket is not cheap, but man it is warm and very versatile! Designed specifically for the hardcore whitetail hunter, the Fanatic’s key feature is the side zipper design, which allows for a kangaroo pocket to keep hands warm and ready for the next shot.
- It’s made from a durable polyester blend
- The side zipper places the zip of the hunter’s side instead of the torso which is very useful
- It’s warm and comfortable without being too bulky
- The sizing runs small
- The wind seems to run up from your waist when you’re wearing the Fanatic
Hunting Gloves like: Mechanix Wear M-Pact
Since heavy, cold weather gloves are too hot when the day warms up, and thin gloves threaten to delay shots caused by numbed fingers, finding the right hunting gloves is a schlep to say the least. Then there’s also the grip factor. I love to recommend the M-Pact gloves from Mechanix Wear.
Their MultiCam transitional camouflage design features a Thermal Plastic Rubber knuckle guard and dedicated finger guards to reduce impact and abrasion injuries out in the field. They come with dual-layer internal fingertip construction which means it boasts even more abrasion resistance while the embossed fingertip pattern improves touch and dexterity. I own a pair of these and would happily have a backup pair (or 6)!
- These gloves protect your fingers, knuckles and palms against shock, impact and abrasion
- They’re form-fitting with TrekDry and the MultiCam camouflage helps keep your hands cool and comfortable
- The XRD palm padding absorbs impact and vibration
- M-Pact Gloves are NOT waterproof or even resistant
- They’re not the most durable gloves out there, but considering the price, you really get what you pay for
And that’s a wrap on the best gifts for hunters. I trust that you have more than enough gifting ideas for hunters by now and that you’ll be able to make the perfect pic for that special man.
Whether it’s personalized hunting gifts or engraved hunting knives, a personalized hunting knife or one of the more versatile options I just mentioned, they’re all amazing products that will bring serious value to a hunter’s table.
Don’t miss out on my 2 cents worth regarding Ceramic Hunting Knives coming up next. It’s the last in this bunch of articles before I’ll head out to do some more field testing!
Video for The Best Gifts for Hunters – Updated and Crammed Full of Great Ideas
I am a family man love outdoor activities such as hunting and hiking.
Since I have limited time for my hobbies, I look for quality tools to let me REALLY enjoy what I do.